Monday, September 3, 2012

Time to make some plans

In the first half of this year I did some good things. First, my girlfriend and I planed to travel in september. We wanted to go to Machu Picchu in Peru. We started to work hardly to make the money we needed. And we do it! We will go next week, so I'll can´t go to the next clas of English.

In case of university, it was very normal. The only thing that really excited me was a TV program we made in class. We prepared for a long time to do it and we accomplish. Personally I did the sound engineer work and it was very fun. I knew the work a little bit, because I actually work in a radio doing the same thing.

Well, I've waited for the second half of the year due to the great things that will happen. The travel, the summer, do the profesional practice and some good music shows like Maquinaria Festival.

Here's a song that I want to listen when I come to the ruins of Machu Picchu.



7 comments:

  1. I plan to visit the ruins of Machu Picchu the next year. I think that place is magic :)
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you can do everything you have planned this year =)
    PD: I like Los Jaivas and Machu Picchu!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great song to a great place to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hard wors is always well paid off, one way or another. The trip to Machu Picchu confirms it, hope you and your girlfriend have a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is wonderful to visit a place with so much history... always thought to travel to Europe or North American, but thinking good the neighboring countries have culture and history in every corner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. National holidays are celebrated in the homeland!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nigger!!!! And, who will are the controller in "Citizen News"?? For last, you would do a notice for the radio, from the Machu Picchu highs!

    ReplyDelete