Monday, October 1, 2012

The first day of five years

My first day at university was incredible. I remember I was very excited to go to the university to study journalism and what kind of people I would met. A few weeks before the first day, I founded in Facebook some of my classmates and we decided to go to drink something and talk about our expectatives. We had a great time together.

So, in the first day I've already known some of my classmates. That makes everything easier, because I knew a few persons before to talk about something with a litle more of confidence. The first thing I did was to assist to the class of Ethic with miss Faride Zerán. She talked about journalism and her experience as a journalist in the dictatorship of Pinochet. I loved that class and I started to love the journalism.

Then, we went to the auditorium to had a welcome from the professors and the others students. When it finished, they have some juice and "choripanes" for us. It was a great welcome.

In the first day, I inmediately started to talk with the people that are my friends until today: Nicolás, Nicole, Josefa  and Mauricio. We spoke about a lot of things that I don't remember, but it's was fine.

When the day was over and I was in my home, I wanted that the second day at university would start as quick as possible.

8 comments:

  1. awwh, it really great that you loved your first day at university and to have those lovelly memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember that in that time, you and "Temu" thought that my name was "Javier", and you used to call me "Javivi"... I never understood that part.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This form of start the university are the best!
    King Lizama!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had Ethics with Mom! Is Faride cooler?
    Why you had to talk about choripanes? I'm hungry :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get together with future classmates before the classes begin is a good way to star the year at a new place.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was remembering that too xDDD !! Great memories ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Long live King Lizama!, the first person to scape from "The Needle". xD You are a visionary

    ReplyDelete
  8. In this moment i wasn't your friend. You were so popular. What happened to you?

    ReplyDelete