Monday, November 19, 2012

This is the end

There's so many ways to learn english. You can talk, write or listen. But if you don't do it frequently, you will never get this language. You have to practice as much as you can. With our blogs, we can practice english every monday, writting about interesting stuffs, like music movies, holidays and many other things.

I think I have learned with this method, because I went to every class of english (?). There is some aspects that I don't really do fine, like speaking. It's so hard, because it's make me feel ashamed. I think I talk in english like a monkey. To do it well, I have to practice and be a little more corageous. Some day I will speak english like a true american.

The best thing I do is to understand when I read something. It's easy for me, because I play a lot of video games in english. I can listen and understand too, thanks to the anglo music.

English is very important today, especially for journalist. If you have to go to another country to interview somebody, you need to know how to speak english. The peolple in USA don't speak spanish, so you have to learn their language.

Well, this is our last post in the blog and it's make me happy. Blogging was necesary to learn english, but also was a little bit tedious. Fortunately it's the end of this blog.

I will post you a song that talks about a final situation, like the our english blogs.

Good bye.


7 comments:

  1. Yes! Practice and practice! And stop your gamer thing!!! Good song.
    byeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also think that practicing is the key to learn english!
    you don't have o be ashamed, in this place almost all of us are awful speaking ajajajja
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we improve a lot, and for that reason, now in the oral exam we have to use another song of another singer.

    "We have known a lot of Beautiful People... like Marilyn Manson". That was cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't feel bad for the way you think you talk Enlgish, Americans speak Spanish A LOT worse than we do with english.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey!
    We thought in the same song!
    1313?
    jajaj
    we have to keep practice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nigger, you are very good in english. I speak very bad. I believe in you <3 and in your power with the language.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Long life for videogames and anglo music :D

    ReplyDelete